At the end of this learning activity, the learner will be able to:
- Students learn to utilize standard precautions and aseptic techniques and follow OSHA guidelines.
- By the end of this course, students will be able to define standard and universal precautions,
- list personal protective equipment (required to be worn whenever exposed to blood or anticipate body fluids and discuss the modes of transmission of Hepatitis B and more.
- Wash machines, station area, and chairs after each patient run.
- CME Released: 01/03/2022
- Valid for credit through 01/03/2023
You Are Eligible For
- BONENT Group A 1 Credit(s)™
Floridian College Corp DBA: Floridian Institute is accredited by the Board of Nephrology Examiner Nursing and Technology (BONENT) to provide continuing medical education for nurses and technicians.