At the end of this learning activity, the learner will be able to:
- Recognize the side effect profile of common oral hypoglycemic medications used in patients with chronic kidney disease
- Define the etiology and treatment of intradialytic hypotension
- Describe the volume of distribution of drugs and how it affects drug plasma concentrations
- List the 3 types of allergic reactions to dialyzers
- Identify the cause of dialysis disequilibrium syndrome?
- CME Released: 01/03/2022
- Valid for credit through: 01/03/2023
You Are Eligible For
- BONENT Group A 1.5 Credit(s)™
Floridian College Corp DBA: Floridian Institute is accredited by the Board of Nephrology Examiner Nursing and Technology (BONENT) to provide continuing medical education for nurses and technicians.