Skip to content
Hyperkalemia: Guideline-Directed Therapy in CKD from Diabetes 1 CE
- CE activity for nurses and technicians
- Eligible for 1 CE hour under Group “A.”
- BONENT-approved training provider
- Free with Advanced Nephrology membership level
- The design of this course pretends to teach healthcare professionals how to manage the risk of hyperkalemia in patients with diabetes and chronic kidney disease.
- Patients with these concurrent diseases are at high risk of developing hyperkalemia, which can be life-threatening.
- This course provides nurses and technicians with the tools they need to both delays the onset of and manage elevated potassium levels.
- Elements discussed include medications used in this condition, such as potassium diets and binders.
error: Alert: Content selection is disabled!!