- 1 Semester credit, 15 hours (15 lectures)
- The students learn to develop and implement policies and procedures relating to personnel management of patient care staff, analyze client needs and staffing patterns, abilities, and limitations, along with medical and nursing ethical issues involving client care.
- Prerequisites: HN101, HN102, HN103, HN104, HN 105, HN 106, HN 107, HN 108, HN 109, HN 110, HN 111, HN 112, HN 113, HN 114
- *Current dialysis staff can not use this course for continuing education hours; it is part of the complete hemodialysis nurse course.
Academic Certification Courses
Module# 15. HN115. Supervision and Management for Nurses
- Current BONENT-approved hemodialysis nurse course
- Comprehensive and updated
- Affordable and easy to study
- Availability(Max): 15 days
- This course is NOT suitable for completing Continuing education hours.