Skip to content
Module# 3. HT103. Complications of Renal Failure and Dialysis Environment for Technicians
- BONENT approved module
- Affordable and Self-pacing
- Latest Trend in Hemodialysis
- Availability to complete (Max): 21 days
- This course is not suitable for completing continuing education hours
- Current BONENT guidelines
- Students learn the etiology and pathogenesis of acute and chronic renal failure.
- By the end of the course, students can perform the physical assessment of a patient with kidney disease and recognize the signs, symptoms, and potential complications of renal failure environmental aspects of the dialysis: Hemodialysis team and responsibilities.
- Prerequisites: HT101, HT102
- Current dialysis staff may not use this course for continuing education hours; It is part of a complete hemodialysis technician course.
error: Alert: Content selection is disabled!!