- One semester credit, 20 hours (20 lectures)
Students learn to prepare the dialysis machine for the Hemodialysis patient. Includes: setting up, testing, recirculating, setting parameters, tearing down, cleaning, and disinfecting. In addition, students learn about the history of dialyzer reprocessing, the reason for dialysis reprocessing, the steps involved in dialyzer reprocessing, the hazards of dialyzer reprocessing, and the documentation for dialyzer reprocessing, and the safety procedures in performing the tasks assigned to the dialysis technician.
Prerequisites: HD101, HD102, HD103, HD104, HD105, HD110
- Current dialysis staff may not use this course for continuing education hours; It is part of a complete hemodialysis technician course.
Module#11.HT111. Dialyzer Reprocessing
- Current BONENT guidelines
- Comprehensive and updated
- Affordable and easy to study
- Availability to complete (Max: 15 days)
- This course is not suitable for completing continuing education hours.