Skip to content
Module#7. HT107. Vascular Access for proper Hemodialysis
- Current BONENT guidelines
- Affordable and Self-pacing
- Live practice session (hand on) available
- The latest trends in Dialysis
- Current Hemodialysis personnel can not use this course for continuing education hours
- Two-semester credits, 85 hours (35 lectures, 20 laboratories, 30 clinical)
- Students learn
- About the two basic types of vascular access and how access is necessary for sufficient blood supply to deliver at a high flow rate for adequate dialysis without compromising circulation to the arm or other extremity and caring for each type of vascular access.
- By the end of this course, students can assemble and prepare the artificial kidneys (non-reuse and reprocessed), operate the fluid delivery system (dialysis machine), prepare the dialyzing fluid, and initiate and conclude the dialysis treatment.
- Prerequisites: HT101, HT102, HT103, HT104, HT105, HT106
- This course is not suitable for completing continuing education hours.
error: Alert: Content selection is disabled!!