This course provides a comprehensive understanding of the various complications that can arise during dialysis treatment in patients with chronic renal failure. The course covers the common challenges and potential risks associated with dialysis, focusing on strategies for prevention, early recognition, and management of complications. Participants will gain insights into the physiological changes, technical aspects, and patient factors that contribute to dialysis-related complications. Through interactive learning modules and case studies, this course equips healthcare professionals with the knowledge and skills necessary to optimize patient care and enhance outcomes in the management of chronic renal failure through dialysis.
Dialysis Complications of Chronic Renal Failure (CHT) 1.5 CE
- CE Activity for Nurses and technicians
- Updated and Comprehensive
- Eligible for 1.5 CE credit under BONENT Group “A”
- BONENT-approved training provider
- Free with Advanced Nephrology Membership Level