- Current 2021 guidelines
- BONENT-approved course (14 modules/30 credits)
- Easy to follow, step by step
- Full of explanations and answers
- Internship available post-course
- Affordable and at your pace
- Maximum availability: 6 months
Academic Certification Courses, Complete course
Certified Hemodialysis Technician Program
- BONENT-Approved training program
- A graduate of this program would have learned and acquired the practice necessary to demonstrate knowledge of the renal system; renal failure, and the impact of renal failure on other systems; identify treatment options for renal failure; demonstrate understanding of principles of Hemodialysis and operation of the Hemodialysis machine; identify complications of Hemodialysis and appropriate interventions; as well as demonstrate knowledge of the professional protocol that Hemodialysis practitioners follow.
Upon successful completion of the program, students receive a diploma.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.