Skip to content
Module# 3. HN 103. Laboratory of Renal Failure for Nurses
- BONENT-approved hemodialysis nurse course
- Comprehensive and updated
- Accessible to study and self-pacing
- This course is not suitable for completing continuing education hours.
- 1-semester credit, 30 hours (30 laboratories)
- Students learn to read and assess the information included in diagnostic tests done for kidney diseases, laboratory
tests, imaging studies, expected values, and understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a technologist.
- By the end of this course, students can understand and make a professional interpretation of kidney tests and assessments.
- Prerequisites: HD101, HD102, HD103
- Current dialysis nurses may not use this course for continuing education hours; It is part of a comprehensive hemodialysis nurse course.
error: Alert: Content selection is disabled!!