- Current BONENT approved hemodialysis nurse course
- Updated and Comprehensive
- Affordable and easy to study
- Available to complete (Max): 15 Days
- This course is not suitable for completing continuing education hours(CEs)
Module# 13. HN113. Kidney transplantation for Nurses
- 1-semester credit, 20 hours (20 lectures)
- Students learn
- The principles of renal transplantation.
- By the end of this course, students will be able to state the advantages and disadvantages of a renal transplant, explain the contraindications to transplantation, describe electrolyte abnormalities after transplantations, and explain the evaluation process for a potential kidney transplant recipient.
Prerequisites: HD101, HD102, HD103, HD105, HD 106.
- *Current dialysis staff can not use this course for continuing education hours; it is part of the complete hemodialysis nurse course.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.