- 1-semester credit, 15 hours (15 lectures) Students learn about the normal functions of the kidney and basic renal anatomy.
- By the end of the course, students can explain the basic functionality of the kidneys and the medical terms of the field of nephrology.
- Prerequisites: None
- Current dialysis nurses may not use this course for continuing education hours; It is part of a comprehensive hemodialysis nurse course.
Module# 1. HN101. Renal Anatomy and Physiology for Nurses
- Current BONENT guidelines
- Comprehensive and updated
- Availability to complete(Max: 15 days)
- This course is not suitable for completing continuing education hours.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.